The More You Share, The More You Learn!
“In his classic 1975 book, Schoolteacher, Dan Lortie described teacher isolation as one of the main structural impediments to improved instruction and student learning in American public schools.” (Source)
A playground is much more fun when you have someone to play with, right? The same should be said for teaching and learning. The purpose of this post is to get teachers collaborating and sharing during the summer. Have lunch or coffee with another educator or share your thoughts and ideas in this Padlet / Flipgrid to get your summer PD experience moving.
“Alone we can do so little: together we can do so much.” - Helen Keller
Find someone to collaborate with and explore digital resources for teaching and learning.
Who? What? When? Where? Why? And then How?
Make Choices and Share Your Voice
- Explore the resources below and have a collaborative conversation with someone about using digital resources.
- Share resources and ideas in this Padlet.
- Share your thoughts about a resource or idea in this Flipgrid.
Digital Resources for Teaching and Learning
- Google Essentials for Teaching and Learning - Resources and Tutorials
- Chromebook Essentials - Getting to Know Chromebooks for Education
Personal Learning Networks
- Innovative Educational Organization to Follow on Twitter
- 25 Innovative Educators to Follow on Twitter
SAMR Model Resources