We've updated some of our HyperDoc Professional Development Resources. If you are curious about HyperDocs or are planning some HyperDoc Professional Development, there might be something here for you.
- HyperDocs Professional Development Slide Deck - This is a web copy of the slide deck. When using this during face to face professional development, Pear Deck will be modeled as a resource to engage and reflect. (The Pear Deck interactives will not be live in this web version.) Links to some of our favorite model HyperDocs are included in this presentation.
- HyperDocs Mission Control - This is document serves as the hub for resources connected to exploring and creating HyperDocs. Sections include HyperDoc Essentials, HyperDoc Creation, HyperDocs and the ISTE Standards, HyperDocs and the 4 Cs, and more.
- HyperDoc or Not HyperDoc - This is a Professional Development Worksheet to help learners understand the difference between a Worksheet, a WebQuest, a Multi-Media Text Sets, and a HyperDoc. Learners will explore and identify if a learning activity could be considered a HyperDoc or not. One key is recognizing if the 4 Cs are present or not.
- HyperDoc Visual Design Resources - Enhance HyperDocs by exploring Visual Design and connect to tools to support the visual enhancement of HyperDocs.
- Quizlet - ISTE Standards and HyperDocs - Explore how the ISTE Standards Vocabulary connects to HyperDocs. (Presenters can use Quizlet Live to model a collaborative formative tool that can be connected to Hyperdocs.)
- Quizlet - HyperDocs and Learning Frameworks - Explore how Learning Frameworks (SAMR, TPack, Depth of Knowledge, and the Triple E Framework) connect to HyperDocs. (Presenters can use Quizlet Live to model a collaborative formative tool that can be connected to Hyperdocs.)
- Formative Assessment Resources - Resources to support formative assessment before, during, and after a HyperDoc learning experience.