Getting Creative with Adobe Spark - 3 Tools in One

Creative Communicator
Students communicate clearly and express themselves creatively for a variety of purposes using the platforms, tools, styles, formats and digital media appropriate to their goals.

I've tried many tools and strategies to engage students with creativity and visual learning. I think one of the most important things I can do for my students is help them develop and share their voice. This year I discovered and started using a great tool that helps students create and share their learning. Adobe Spark is three incredible tools in one. Students can use Adobe Spark to create images, videos, and web pages. 





Spark Post (Meme's and Media Posts)


Spark Page (Infographics and Web Pages)


Spark Video (Photo Stories)


Explore Adobe Spark With These Resources
Additional Resources to Support Student Voice and Creative Communication

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts