Before I dive too deep into my thoughts I need to confess something, this may be a reason for you to run from this post, but I have to get this off my chest.
I like, no I love Mondays! I am also typically not a fan of Fridays! Call me crazy, but this is who I am. I love coming back to school for each new week of teaching and learning.We all have days where teaching and learning can be a grind, but even on the darkest of days I cannot imagine myself on a different path. I love teaching for many reasons and if you ask me tomorrow this list will change. Today these are the top 5 things that inspire me as an educator.
- My students | I never know where they will take me?
- My colleagues | I never know how they will inspire me?
- Creating | What will I create or remix today to support teachers and learners?
- Learning | What new questions will be discovered today and where will they lead me?
- Mistakes | How can a tweak or make some better if it is not working the way I hoped?
- Questions, not answers inspire me. #lifelonglearner
Hope to see you all at the ISTE Conference this summer?