Visual Design Resources for Educators and Learners


I've been exploring ways to improve how I design instructional materials, websites, and other visual resources for several years. I don't know if an eye for design can be developed, but I am valiantly trying. This summer I was lucky to find a great online class from EdTech Teach that focused on visual design.


The course reawakened my drive to become a better designer for my students. I took many things away from the course and I've decided to share them in this document. I've categorized a variety of resources that had and will continue to have an impact on my exploration of design. 


If you have any design resources or tips, please consider sharing them in the comments below or reach out to me on Twitter. (@WickedEdTech

I am always hoping to learn something new every time I create a new post. 

Additional Posts and Resources Connected to Design

Popular Posts