12 Days of Techmas Day 9: Gimkit

12 Days of Our Favorite Resources to Engage Learners

I always try to remember it’s not about the tech, it’s how you use it. This being said, sometimes learning about a new tool or resource will open the door to bigger discussions about, creativity, pedagogy, and learning. Sometimes exploring a new EdTech resource can lead to some incredible learning experiences. 

Day 9 - Gimkit

Yesterday, I shared Book Creator, one of my favorite creativity resources for teachers and students. Today I am getting my game face on to share one of our first formative tools of the 12 days.

Gimkit was created by a high school student in Seatle. I like to use a variety of game-based formative tools, and Gimkit is definitely one of my student's favorites. 


Gimkit is a great formative tool for all subject areas. If you are curious about some of our other favorite formative tools, please take a moment to explore this post

If you’ve used Gimkit in your classroom, please share your story in the comments below. If you have questions or other ideas, the comments below are waiting for you.

(Links to Each Day's Resource as They Become Available)

Tomorrow, Waubonsie Valley's esteemed Technology Coordinator, Chris Skrzypchak will share something awesome. We definitely won't experience any Deja Vu moments tomorrow!
Image Source
I am a Science Teacher and Instructional Technology Coordinator at Neuqua Valley High School in Naperville, IL. I am a lifelong learner who is always looking for new ideas and challenges. 
Twitter: @WickedEdTech | Blog: Know Your Why | Website: WickEdEdTech

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts