Collection of Formative Assessment Resources for Teachers and Students

You Don't Know What You Don't Know and Sometimes You Don't Know What You Know!

I believe the best learning experiences focus on process over product. The challenge for me has always been to convince students that I would rather focus on the learning experience over what they turn in. This is why formative assessments are a big part of my classroom plans. 

Today, I wanted to share some essential digital assessment resources we've explored over the years.

Without frequent and effective formative assessments my students and I sometimes have a difficult time following a learning path. I think of formative assessment as my GPS system, if I am lost or make a wrong turn, it is there to get me back on track. Formative assessments are also part of the process. Graded or not they help us focus on the learning, not just the end result. 


(There are additional resources to explore in the document)

Visual listing formative assessment tools. Click on the image to access the document.
Essential Formative Assessment Collection
There are additional resources in the document. 

Additional Learning Resources

What Are Your Favorite Formative Assessment Tools, Web Resources, and Books? Feel free to share in the comments below. #AlwaysLearning

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts