The #ICE19 Conference Experience - The ICE Conference Bookstore and Book Signings

If you are interested in more ICE Tips, please take a moment to explore my other ICE19 Posts

The ICE Conference is a great place to connect with educators, engage in conversations about teaching and learning, and explore the newest EdTech. I love having the chance to make new friends and reconnect with old friends at the conference. It is always an incredible learning experience for me. 

This year I am super excited about the ICE Book Store in the Exhibit Hall and the Featured Speaker Book Signings. There is even a rumor that John Orech will be the featured employee of the month at the book store. 

I was lucky enough to get a preview of some of the books that will be available and I wanted to share them with my PLN before the conference. Which of these books and authors are you most excited to add to your reading list?
I am sure there will be more great books available at the conference and I also think EdTechTeam will have some of there incredible books for sale at their booth. 

The best educators are not content to do the same old thing year after year. Innovative educators push their thinking by engaging in social media, exploring blogs, attending conferences, and exploring the newest generation of educational books.

If you are curious about additional books recommended by my PLN, please check out this site to explore some great books connected to teaching and learning. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts