Favorite G Suite EDU Blogs Connected to Teaching and Learning


4 weeks ago I started my G Suite for Education refresh with 3 free Google training resources to educators and students in this post3 weeks ago I revisited some great resources focused on Chromebooks in this post. 2 weeks ago I shared some awesome premium Google training resources in this post. Last week I shared some of our favorite books connected to Google for Education. Today I wanted to share some of our favorite blogs connected to G Suite EDU.

_________________________

_________________________

_________________________


_________________________


_________________________


_________________________

If you are looking for more great posts connected to Google for Education, be sure to explore the #GSuiteEDU hashtag on Twitter. 

Up next week will be some of the Google resources and posts we've created for our teachers and students connected to the awesome that is the G Suite. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts