Collection of #ISTE19 Tips an Tricks Created and Shared by My Awesome PLN


Hopefully, you've had a chance to explore some of the ISTE19 Tips and Tricks I've posted over the last month.


Now the really good stuff is here for me to share and for you to explore.
I've taken a deep dive into the #STE19 social media stream and found some great stuff to support anyone attending the conference. There are even a few nice resources to support anyone who can't be there in person. 


Here are some of the highlights of my exploration. I am sure I have missed some great posts, ideas, and resources, so please leave a comment below or send a message on the twitter and I will update this post on the fly with new resources.
I love it when a PLN comes together, thanks to everyone who has shared so many great tips and ideas. High fives all around this year if we connect at ISTE 19. 

 If you are not following the incredible educators connected to these posts, you should be!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts