Growing With Google Part 5 - Some of Our Resources Connected to #GSuiteEDU

5 weeks ago I started my G Suite for Education refresh with 3 free Google training resources to educators and students in this post4 weeks ago I revisited some great resources focused on Chromebooks in this post. 3 weeks ago I shared some awesome premium Google training resources in this post. 2 weeks I shared some of our favorite books connected to Google for Education in this post. Finally, last week I shared some of my favorite Googly Blogs in this postToday I wanted to share some of the resources we've created to support our teachers and students connected to G Suite for Education. 

After today, I think I am all refreshed out in for this round of exploration. Hopefully, you've found something in one these posts that helped.


A site is designed to help teachers, parents, & students explore the essential characteristics of Chromebooks and the Chrome OS. 
_________________________



A site that connects learners to different resources and tutorials connected G Suite for Education. 
_________________________

Lists of favorite apps, extensions, and resources connected to curricular areas.
_________________________


HyperDocs are powerful, learner-centered digital learning frameworks that shift the focus of learning from the teacher to the students. 

_________________________


This interactive guide is designed to be learner-centered and focused on skills to enhance and transform learning in the classroom connected to the 4Cs in Education. 

_________________________


Archive of EdTech and GSuite Tips from the Know Your Why Blog

_________________________


Collection of Googly Videos.
_________________________



No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts