Summer Reading for Teachers

I am working on writing a short book called "Embrace Change" to support teachers and learners as we move into what could be a challenging school year. It is taking me a while to get it write, but I hope to release it soon on Amazon. Stay tuned. Here is a short exert from the book draft, just in case you are curious. Let me know if there is something you think I am missing?


In addition to attempting to write, I am trying to catch up on my summer reading. My reading choices  this summer strongly influenced by current events and the uncertainty of next school year. I don't know if I will get through all of these, but I am going to try. 

Just click on the links to learn more about each book. Happy Learning!

Change and Uncertainty
Digital Learning Experiences
Unique Learning Experiences
Equity and Anti-Racism
SEL
Redefining Learning
Self Care
The Joy of Reading
I am also reading some fiction books this summer as a break. I like to read for pleasure on my Kindle. In the spring a jumped back into Wheel of Time Series

If you are looking for something more, I am still updated my recommended book website. This site includes books I've read and books recommended by my awesome PLN.


What books would you recommend I add to my reading list this summer? 


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts