Thank You Educators - I Appreciate You and All You Do Now More Than Ever


US Teacher Appreciation Week 2021 is here and Google does not disappoint with a new Doodle that highlights 5 awesome stories about teachers. 

Today I wanted to take a moment to add my own thank you all the teachers and educational leaders who are doing so much to support all learners. I am thanking you all as both a parent and an educator. I also know that we all need to make an extra effort to do this more often. #TeacherAppreciation

As an extra thank you, here are a few videos and resources connected to appreciating teachers.  




Beyond this list, I don't have anything spectacular to give away today other than my sincere gratitude. I do promise that I will continue to do my best to share my appreciation by creating and sharing resources to support all teachers and learners. 

I hope everyone is well and is finding moments of joy when and where you can.  I count my blessings every day that I am lucky enough to be a teacher and lifelong learner. I also want to thank my school, my district PLN, and all of my teaching friends for all everyone does to help me learn and grow daily.

Please feel free to share additional appreciation resources or thanks to a special teacher in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts