There are many resources connected to Google that can support collaboration, communication, critical thinking, and creativity outside of Google Drive and Google Search.
Here are a more than a few of our favorites and we've included additional resources in the interactive document below.
- Google Keep - Hang on to every thought and find it right when you need it.
- Be Internet Awesome - To make the most of the Internet, kids need to be prepared to make smart decisions. Be Internet Awesome teaches kids the fundamentals of digital citizenship and safety so they can explore the online world with confidence.
- Google Story Builder | Masters Edition - Create mini-movies or video stories with the feel of Google Docs.
- Made With Code | Google CS First - Google projects created to inspire and support coding for students and in classrooms.
- Google Expeditions | Google VR - Take students on immersive, virtual journeys. Field trips to virtually anywhere.
- Google Earth for Chrome - With the new Earth, we want to open up different lenses for you to see the world and learn a bit about how it all fits together.
- Smarty Pins - Google Maps based geography and trivia game. Supports geography, history, and search skills.
- Google My Maps - Create and share custom maps. Mark locations with images, video, and descriptions.
- Google Arts & Culture - Brings together millions of artifacts with the stories that bring them to life, in a virtual museum.
- Google Products - Explore a comprehensive list of Google products designed to help you work and play.
- Slides Carnival - Explore free presentation templates and focus on communicating your ideas.
- Google Trends | Google Visual Trends - Find out what's trending on Google right now. Search trends connected to current events.
- Fun Facts - Type “fun facts” in Google Search or the Chrome Omnibox and you get to learn something new.
- A Google a day - An online Google Search Puzzle Game that supports search and research skills.
- Tour Builder - Show places visited and the connected experiences along the way using Google Earth.
- Google News - Comprehensive up-to-date news coverage, aggregated from sources all over the world.
- Chrome Experiments - Showroom of web browser based experiments, interactive programs, and artistic projects.Showroom of web browser based experiments, interactive programs, and artistic projects.
- AI Experiments - Showcase for simple experiments that let anyone play with artificial intelligence and machine learning in hands-on ways, through pictures, drawings, language, music, and more.
- HyperDocs - Interactive digital workflow solutions that connect the 4 Cs to student-centered learning.
Explore more in our Google Secrets Professional Development Interactive