Save Time Watching Long YouTube Videos by Speeding Up The Feed

If you know me, it should come as no secret that I watch quite a few webinars and tutorials on YouTube. YouTube has always been a powerful resource to help me to learn and grow.
I do have one problem with watching these videos. Sometimes I don't have enough time. This means I might sometimes skip something important or just not be able to finish.

Recently I discovered the power of YouTube Speed settings. Most people can listen and learn faster than people talk. YouTube has a solution for this. If you click on the Gear Icon when watching a video, you can choose to speed up or slow down the video. 


YouTube does a nice job of adjusting the sound so you don't feel like you are listening to the Chipmunks. 


I typically use the speed of 1.5 when watching. I would recommend experimenting to see what works best for you. Try it out and let me know what you think?

There is also a Chrome Extension that you can use to adjust on the fly. 

1 comment:

  1. I adore your suggestions and blog! They are really enjoyable to read. Thanks a lot:) As well recently i published a article you must read this at mentioned below:

    5 Advanced Study Tips That Will Help You Double Your Learning Speed

    With advancements in psychology, sociology, and brain physiology, we have started to learn more about how learning takes place. Some key research from the study of cognitive sciences suggests that any new learning is done by building on our pre-existing knowledge of the world around us. Any recent memory is associated with the linking of neurons in the brain.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts