Pear Deck is a tool that integrates with existing slide decks to add interactive elements that allow the viewers to engage during the presentation. Interactive slides include:
- Multiple choice
- Text entry
- Numeric entry
Curious about Pear Deck? How can you use this incredible resource with students?
We've put together this post to connect you to some great resources and ideas.
Creating and Presenting
Lesson’s Over. What’s Next?
Additional Pear Deck Resources
- Pear Deck for Google Slides (Overview)
- Pear Deck Knowledge Base (Help)
- Student-Paced Lessons (Overview)
- What is Active Learning? (Pedagogy)
- Cool Things You Can Do (Ideas)
- Explore Pear Deck Vocabulary (Quizlet Connections)
- 20 Ways to Use Pear Deck to Engage Students (Ditch That Textbook Blog)
- 21 Interactive Pear Deck Templates for Google Slides (Control Alt Achieve Blog)
- How to Create Magic in the Classroom (Pear Deck Blog)
- Google Slides and Pear Deck (Teach Tech with Alice Keeler Blog)
- Click here to upgrade to 3 months of the Premium Account Access.
I've also blogged a few times about Pear Deck. You can explore those posts here.