Exploring Google Applied Digital Skills - A Focus on Student Creativity

I've been curious about Google's Applied Digital Skills Resources for a while now and I've finally found the time to take the plunge with my students to see what it is all about. 


What is the Applied Digital Skills Curriculum?


I've decided to have students create a If-Then Adventure Story using the Applied Digital Skills Videos and Instructions.


Create an interactive, If-Then Adventure Story Connected to Pollution using Google Slides.

Learn More
Google is hosting an Applied Digital Skills Workshop in Chicago on Tuesday, April 24th and EdTechTeam is hosting several live events during the week of April 23 - 27. I will share anything new I learn in the comments below.

Want to learn more? Sign up to participate in the EdTechTeam Applied Digital Skills Week to receive daily tips and challenges as well as access to live events and prizes for using the curriculum with your students!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts