Exercise for the Brain | End of Year Activity - The Future Belongs to the Curious

I have the unique opportunity to teach a class that is about half graduating Seniors. This means I have 4 days to engage my Juniors after my Seniors check out. We've completed our final projects, but I don't want to just have them sit and prepare for other finals.

Exercise your mind the same as you would exercise your body. Practice healthy mental habits that will help you, empower you, and improve your perspectives. Practice them daily. ― Akiroq Brost

Today I wanted to share an activity we are exploring to wrap up the year. My plan is to get my students to exercise their brains during class, while still allowing time for their other priorities. 

Daily Brain Exercises Finish the Year Learning

Feel free to copy/modify if this is something you can use. Let me know if you have questions, suggestions, or ideas in the comments below. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts