#ClearTheList - May 2023 Teacher Appreciation Classroom Wishlist Challenge

Most teachers love what they do, but sometimes it is nice to feel appreciated. May 7th - May 12th is the official week to appreciate teachers in 2023. I've decided that May will be teacher appreciation month. 

There a quite a few great ways to say thank you to teachers. Simple thank you's from students, parents, and colleagues matter a lot. A thank you card is always appreciated.

I want to thank every educator who has made a difference this year. I know it is not always easy, but I believe with all my heart that we are making a difference.

This May, I decided wanted to do something to brighten the day of some amazing teachers. I decided I am going to explore and do my best to share every teacher wishlist that I come across. I know it is not a big thing, but I hope it brightens at least one teacher's day. 

I will update this document daily with new wishlist requests. I will also pin a post on my Twitter page where teachers can reply with their wishlists. 

May 2023 Teacher Wishlist Collection

Additional Teacher Appreciation Resources

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts