I want to learn with these educators today, tomorrow, and in the future . . .

 

This started as a wishlist of some of the conference presenters I would love to see featured at an educational conference. I started building this list after exploring the ISTE 20 To Watch Award list of amazing educators. Now, I think it might be evolving into something more. #LeaveALegacy

"Teaching is more than imparting knowledge; it is inspiring change. Learning is more than absorbing facts; it is acquiring understanding."—William Arthur Ward

Thanks to my PLN for helping with this. No list is ever complete, so please send me a Tweet or Message with additional suggestions. I will continue to update this list until I stop learning! (Hopefully, that means this will grow forever!

If I Was Running An Educational Conference This Would be the Start of My Featured Speakers List

Please forgive any bias you may see in this list, I have connections with many of these educators so my personal experiences probably influence this list more than they should. #AlwaysLearning

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts