Sampling Some of the Awesome Session Facilitators at #ISTE18


Planning your schedule for ISTE can be a daunting challenge. There are many incredible educators sharing so many incredible things and it is hard to even know where to start. This post is my second connected to my ISTE 2018 Planning Experience. My first post was 10 Tips for the Engaged Educator #ISTE18

Here are a some of my favorite presenters that I have had the chance to learn from in the past. I love these educators! I highly recommend visiting the ISTE Presenter Page and exploring their sessions. 
I know I have missed some great presenters and sessions. This list is just connected to educators that I whose sessions I have attended in the past. There are many great presenters I've never had a chance to experience, but I hope to in the future. 

So now it is now your turn. Who are you the most excited to learn from this year?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts