Google Slides Templates - Social Media Templates, Activities, and Projects for Teachers & Students

I've been collecting Google Slide Templates to use with my students for several years and thanks to a recent Matt Miller post, I think I've found just about everything I could ever want. Even if social media is blocked in your school, you can still create and share social media with a variety of templates in Google Slides. 

I am always looking for creative ways to engage students in exploring and reflection. One of my favorite ideas is to have students create social media posts to reflect on our learning. Today I wanted to share a template I created for Twitter. I also wanted to share a more complete collection of Google Slides templates for creating social media posts with students. These are all free and ready for teachers and students to use today. 

Looking for more social media templates? This shared Google Drive folder has a collection of social media templates that we've created and collected. 

Google Slides Social Media Template Collection 

I've modified and updated a few of these as I've used them, but whenever possible credit to the original creator is included. I will continue to add to this folder as I create and discover new templates. 

I also always remember to have the occasional discussion about social media etiquette, fake stories, & appropriate social media posts when using these templates with students.

Looking for even more? Two great tools to engage students in creating are Adobe Spark for Education and Canva for Education. Both are free resources for educators that support the creation of graphics from various templates and sizes.


Explore More Template Resources
Do you have a favorite template you use with students? Would you share in the comments below? #BetterTogether #HappyLearning

Teaching and Learning Books

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts