Graphic Templates for 2024 "One Word" Challenges

 

"One word you can focus on every day, all year long… One word that sums up who you want to be or how you want to live."

"It will take intentionality and commitment, but if you let it, your one word will shape not only your year, but also you. It will become the compass that directs your decisions and guides your steps."
There is nothing wrong with New Year's Resolutions, but too often I make resolutions that are just not sustainable. A few years ago I was inspired by my PLN and Jon Gordon's One Word that Will Change Your Life book to shift my thinking about making New Year's Resolutions and shift to the idea of choosing a word as my foundation for the year. 

Today I wanted to share some graphic templates that should help students and teachers share their "One Word" for 2024. 
This year I thought about quite a few different words and finally landed on my one word. My word will be "Revise". I really feel like I need to reset some habits and choices in 2024.  


What will be your One Word connected to teaching and learning in 2024?

If you've never used Google Slides to create graphics, this post might help you get started. Adobe Express, Canva, or Haikei are also great tools you can use to create graphics. Feel free to use or modify these templates if you think it is something your students would appreciate using. 


If you are curious to learn more about the concept of One Word Resolutions here are a few other recommended books connected to ideas of little 
I will also be posting additional activities and resources connected to reflect on 2023 and look ahead to 2024.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts