2023 Year in Review - Resources to Explore and Reflect on the Year

Two of my favorite moments each year are when Spotify releases my "Wrapped" and Google releases the "Year in Search". I love both because they encourage me to think about where I've been and look ahead to what's next. 

Today I wanted to share one of my yearly passion projects. Starting in mid-December,, I explore and document reviews and best lists to reflect on the year. I then typically connect some of the best to a reflection I will do with my students when we return from Winter Break. I believe reflecting on where we've been is important, so I always welcome back my students to the New Year with several activities connected to the events, stories, and trends from the previous year.

Past years have taught me that these resources are posted from December through the middle of January, so I will update this post as I discover more. Please bookmark this page to come back to see updates to this list.
 
Shall We Play A Game?
While I was initially a little disappointed when Google chose to focus on the last 25 years and not just 2023, the Search Playground Challenge more than made up for it.


Images and Visuals We Will Remember
Videos That Connect Us to The World
The Stories, People, and Events We Will Remember
Ideas for Student Activities
I've also created this Wakelet Collection that could also be shared with students.


Come Back Soon - The List Will Grow as New Resources are Discovered. 

If you've discovered anything missing, please drop it in the comments below. If you want to go back and explore 2022, be sure to revisit this post.


#HappyLearning Everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts