2022 Year in Review - Resources to Explore and Reflect on the Year

Collection of Resources for Teachers and Students to Reflect on the Year That Was  

Two of my favorite moments as the year winds down are when Spotify releases my "Wrapped" and Google releases the "Year in Search". I love both of these because they encourage me to think about where I've been. What went well? What could have been better? They inspire me to be curious and explore. 

I think reflecting on where we've been is important, so I always welcome back my students to the New Year with several activities connected to the events, stories, and trends from the previous year. I think that reflecting on where we've been can help us achieve more going forward. 

I've also posted our 2023 One Word HyperDoc Activity One Word HyperDoc Activity and our Reboot the Noggin - 2022 Reflection Activity for Teachers & Learners. These are both activities that could be used with students to wrap up 2022 or to look ahead to 2023.

Educators are always welcome to copy and modify anything we create to use with their own students. Please don't just recreate these and then sell them.

Today I wanted to share some of the resources I've compiled as I explore the year that was in 2022. Past years have taught me that these resources are posted from December through the middle of January, so I will update this post as I discover more, Please plan to come back to see updates to this list. 

Images and Visuals We Will Remember
Videos That Connect Us to The World
Stories, People, and Events We Will Remember
A Bit More
I've also created this Wakelet Collection that could also be shared with students.


I will continue to update this post as my students and I find additional resources. If you have a resource to share, please consider adding it in the comments below. 

If you want to go back and explore 2021, be sure to revisit this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts