TEDEd Video Lessons Worth Sharing

TEDEd is a online video lesson collection that can be used across grade levels and subject areas. Educators can even create their own video lessons. It's 100 % free!

I use the TEDEd videos and lessons several times a month with my students. We sometimes complete these together as a class and sometimes independently with discussion to follow. It is a great resource to engage students in essential concepts and skills for any subject or topic. 

Did you know that you can get a daily digital newsletter with recommended lessons delivered to your inbox each day? Even when I don't see something I can use with my students, I often learn something new for myself when I explore the newsletter.

TEDEd Highlights
I've created a "Collection" for everyone to explore.
You can also explore addtional TED-Ed Collections organized by themes.

TEDEd has lessons designed for different age groups.
  • Elementary/Primary
  • Middle School/Lower Secondary
  • High School/Upper Secondary
  • College/University
TEDEd has something for just about every subject area.
  • The Arts
  • Business & Economics
  • Design, Engineering
  • Health
  • Literature & Language
  • Mathematics
  • Philosophy & Religion
  • Psychology
  • Science & Technology
  • Social Studies
  • Thinking and Learning
  • And more…
Additional TEDed Resources for Educators

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts