Collection of Picture Books to Engage and Inspire Students in 2023

Padlet Collection of Picture Books for Teachers and Learners of All Ages
One of my passion projects over the last several years has been to explore and discover picture books for students of all age. Today, I wanted to share that I am updating the digital collection of picture books to engage students of all ages in essential topics and skills. 
I even use some of these books with my High School Environmental Science Students. With the help of my PLN I´ve explored a variety of books and created categories to have a some sense of organization.  You can learn more about my first attempt in this post which includes a link to the upated Padlet Collection. 

The current Padlet includes a variety of books organized by essential topics, including:
  • Collaboration
  • Communication
  • Critical Thinking
  • Creativity
  • Curiosity
  • Equity
  • Empathy
  • and more

Please let me know if there is a book that I should add or if you feel there is a book that shouldn't be there.What would you add to this collection?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts