2023 Educational Learning Opportunities - The More You Share The More You Learn

 


I believe that 2023 is the year to fall in love with being a learner again! I've always believed that I am a learner, but I may have forgotten how much I love exploring and learning over the past few years. 

I will continue to blog, present at conferences, and share via social media in 2023, but today I wanted to share something new I am going to explore. The goal is to share my learning with my friends and colleagues. 
I've always believed that the more your share the more you learn, and I am trying to make a bigger effort in 2023 to share my learning. 

I love using Wakelet with my students, so I am thinking that it is also something I will share with my PLN. I am going to do my best to share my 2023 learning experiences and favorite resources in this Wakelet. I also hope this will serve as a reflective learning portfolio for me. 

Collection of Learning Resources and Experiences



Let me know if you have any suggestions as this Wakelet Space continues to grow in 2023. #HappyLearning

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts