Reflect on 2022 - Make a Family, Classroom, or Student Newsletter With Google Applied Digital Skills

 

If you've been following me during the months of December and January for the last several years, you know that I love to take a short break from my content to get students re-engaged in learning after our December holiday break. 

Here are a few samples from this year.
Today I wanted to share what I think is another great resource. The Google Applied Digital Skills Curriculum has a great lesson to help students reflect and share as we say goodbye to 2022. While this lesson is focused on creating a family newsletter, it could easily be adapted for students to create a classroom or personal reflection for 2022.

I think of this activity as something similar to one of those holiday cards I always receive that recaps a family's year. How awesome could it be to have students reflect on their year by creating something similar?

You could always start from scratch or Google Digital Skills Curriculum is ready to help teachers and students with a ready-to-use lesson.|


This activity could be adapted in so many different ways, it could even be used to reflect on the topics and themes for a school or classroom this school year. 

If you've never explored Applied Digital Skills Lessons, this video is a great place to start. 


Please let me know if you have any questions? How would you use this activity with students? #HappyLearning 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts