Google Docs Extension Add-ons for Teachers & Students

Have you explored any of the incredible Google Document add-ons that can be used in a variety of different ways to enhance Google Docs? Add-ons are free applications that integrate with different Google Workspace products. 

Today I wanted to share some of my favorite Google Doc add-ons for teachers and learners.

Instead of sharing everything in this post, I've put together this Google Doc Template so everyone can actively explore these extensions in a Google Document.


Looking for more Google Awesoness? I will be posting add-ons updates for Slides and Sheets soon. Until then here are a few more Google-related posts to explore.

Do you have a favorite add-on that I am missing? Please share in the comments below. #AlwaysLearning 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts