Amazing Chrome "New Tab" Extension - Google Arts and Culture

The standard new tab page in Chrome has some great customization features, but did you know you can make your new tab experience even more amazing with a "New Tab" extension? 

Today I wanted to share one of my favorite "New Tab" extensions. The Google Arts & Culture Extension replaces the default new tab screen with a masterpiece from the Arts and Culture digital collection.

Many of the works of art are new to me and inspire a sense of wonder. Others bring some piece or make me smile. It is a simple way to bring some beauty into my day. 

If you are curious about the work of art a clickable link is available in the bottom right that brings you to the Arts and Culture Digital Exhibit.

There is also a bonus in the bottom right that opens links to your most used sites. 


You can learn more and add the extension here.

Thanks for exploring. If you have any questions, please let me know in the comments below. I hope you find some joy and wonder in exploring this extension. #HappyLearning 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Top Posts