- How can you organize and save webpages, images, or quotes? With the Chrome Extension, you can easily save the things you care about to Keep and they will sync across multiple platforms. you can take notes with additional details and add labels to quickly categorize your note for later retrieval.
- How can you quickly capture and organize what you need to get done for your classes? Share notes and ideas will = with friends and classmates. Create reminders by time or location. The App also helps you create and collaborate on to-do lists.
- How do you learn more about Google Keep? The Google Keep website is similar to the Google Keep App with one exception. The website includes interactive help videos.
- How can Google Keep help you brainstorm and create with Google Docs? You can drag your notes from Keep directly into your documents. You can also search your notes in Keep while in Docs to find the information you need to complete your project. You can add new notes in the Keep notepad or select text from inside of your document.
Let us know what you think in the comments section below.
- 10 ways Google Keep can streamline your life at school
- Google Keep Help Center
- Using Google Keep for Grading Comments in Google Docs
- Keeping Up with Google Keep Podcast