“Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.” ― Mahatma Gandhi
I love being a teacher. There is always something new to learn and experience every year, every month, every week and every day. Yes, this can be stressful, difficult, and time-consuming, but it is never dull.
Most days my classroom and my students are the highlight of my learning experience. After my classroom experiences, my educational PLN has had profound impacts on my mindset as a teacher and a learner. I can trace many fundamental shifts in my teaching philosophy to my face to face connections and my online educational network.
- My digital PLN connections through Twitter and Google +.
- My favorite Educational Books.
- M favorite Educational Blogs.
- My personal PLN that includes PLCs in my school district and my local educational groups.
- EdCamps, and Educational Conferences (A few favorites include EdTechTeam, Midwest Google Summit, SAMRi Teacher Camp, The Southland Learning Conference, Tech & Learning Live, and the ICE Conference.)
What will you learn and share?