Personal Learning Networks - The Power Of Collaboration


“Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.” ― Mahatma Gandhi

I love being a teacher. There is always something new to learn and experience every year, every month, every week and every day. Yes, this can be stressful, difficult, and time-consuming, but it is never dull.

Most days my classroom and my students are the highlight of my learning experience. After my classroom experiences, my educational PLN  has had profound impacts on my mindset as a teacher and a learner.  I can trace many fundamental shifts in my teaching philosophy to my face to face connections and my online educational network. 
We've created a Personal Learning Network HyperDoc for educators. The document is designed to provide both new and experienced connected educators learn and share.

Personal Learning Networks for Educators HyperDoc


What will you learn and share?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts