If you are not new to my blog, you know that I am a big fan of HyperDocs.
In my classroom, HyperDocs are Powerful Frameworks for Student-Centered Exploration. I do my best to build HyperDoc activities that get students engaged in the 4 Cs of collaboration, communication, critical thinking, and creativity. I also love the power of Hyperdocs to support student voice and choice.
I am working on updating our HyperDocs Mission Control Document and I am interested in resources that enhance the visual appeal of a HyperDocs. The templates on the HyperDoc Resources Page are a great place to start and I am exploring additional tools that can be used to enhance the visual appeal beyond Google Image Search and the Explore Tool in Docs/Slides.
- The Noun Project - Quickly find the icon you want, change its color & size, then insert it right into your Google Slides and Docs.
- Meme Generators - There are many incredible Meme Generators, but the challenge is finding one that is both appropriate and not blocked by your school's web filter. One of my current favorites is Imgflip. Meredith Akers has created a Google Drawing Meme Generator. I've also created some blank Slides and Drawings Templates for meme creation in this folder.
- Unsplash Add-ons - Insert free, HD photos from Unsplash easily in any slides presentation.
- Bitmoji - Create an expressive cartoon avatar, choose from a growing library of moods and stickers. We've also created a list of Avatar Creation Resources.
- Slide Carnival - Find free Google Slides themes and focuses on communicating your ideas in your HyperDocs.
- Adobe Spark Posts - A free online and mobile graphic design app. Easily create beautiful images for your HyperDocs.
- ColorPick Eyedropper - An eye-dropper & color-picker tool that allows you to select color values from web pages.
- Fonts - Match a font from a webpage with WhatFont or explore Google Fonts to find the perfect font for your Hyperdocs.