Curiosity Question of the Week - Why Do You Love Your Favorite TV Show?

3 weeks ago I got rolling with a curiosity question of the week. You can learn more about my why in this post

Last week's question had some great responses. 

If you had the power change only one single thing about this world, what would you change? Why?

Here is this week's question. This is kind of the deserted island only bringing one thing question. 

If you could only choose one television series box set to watch during this time, what would you choose? Why?

When considering this question, imagine that you have been sequestered as a member of a jury. The trial is expected to last about a month. The budget only allows for one complete DVD box set of any Television Series to help the days go by. This will be the only electronic entertainment you be able to access for the next month.

Please share your answer and your why in the comments below or using the Hashtag #CuriosityQsEach Tuesday I will share a new question that I hope will inspire you to share your thoughts and maybe explore something new. 

If you have a great question that I can ask, please DM me on Twitter. Full credit will be given for all questions that I share that are not my own. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts