Earth Day 2021 HyperDoc

 

Last week I shared a collection of resources connected to Earth Day and I promised that I would share any lessons or ideas I created connected the resources. I am planningto use Pear Deck and Google Slides to facilitate a student centered HyperDoc connected to Earth Day. For another class, I am going to use one of the Google Applied Digital Skills Earth Day Activities.

A HyperDoc is an interactive Google Doc that replaces the worksheet/lecture method of delivering instruction. For this Earth Day Activity, I am using Google Slides and Pear Deck. 



I've minimized the instructions in the slide deck because I plan on working through this with my students. If my students were completing this without my help, I would include additional instructions in Google Classroom to help them work through this presentation at their own pace. 

If you don't plan on using Pear Deck, here is a copy of the slide deck without Pear Deck.

If you have any questions or need any help, let me know. Also feel free to copy/modify this activity and as always if you have any suggestions or feedback, let me know. 

_____________________________________________________

Google's Applied Digital Skills is a free collection of digital lessons. This year Google has created and shared two lessons connected to Earth Day. One ask students to create a slogan using Google Sites to inspire people to take environmental action. The second is full of some incredible resources to help students research a topic related to Earth Day. 



If you want to learn more about how Google Applied Digital Skills, be sure to explore this post

If you have any questions or need any help, let me know and as always if you have any suggestions or feedback, let me know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts