Book Recommendation - RISE & THRIVE: Quotes To Start Your Day For A Positive Mindset


It can be hard to take everything that happens in our day-to-day life as educators with a positive mindset, so I am always looking for new ideas to think positively. Today, I wanted to share a book that I've committed to read each morning.  
This book is more than just a compilation of positive and uplifting quotes. It is a guide on how to implement them and find your path to success.  
Is maintaining a motivated mindset a struggle for you? Do you feel mentally stagnant and unsure of how to live with a positive perspective?
If you are genuinely tired of waking up on the wrong side of the bed, Rise & Thrive: Quotes To Start Your Day is an easy-to-follow guide for those seeking morning inspiration. From a daily dose of uplifting quotes, readers can shift their mindset into positive gear just by reading a single line! This book contains the necessary ingredients for you to seize the day with hope. Derived from many brilliant minds throughout history, every quote recorded in this book is an uplifting utterance intended to encourage spiritual, intellectual, emotional, familial, physical, or financial development… whichever area you seek to progress in, this book will spark your success. 

If you are looking for more quotes, be sure to check out my post on Mindful Mondays which includes additional resources and a free graphic slide deck that includes some of my class's favorite quotes.

I am also working on updating my site with some new AI Books. My Recommended Educational Book Site is available for educators to explore some great books connected to teaching and learning.


If you have a favorite book a resource connected to teaching and learning, please consider sharing in the comments or send me a note on social media. 

Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts