A Year of Mindful Monday Quote Graphics

Mindfulness is the basic human ability to be fully present, aware of where we are and what we’re doing, and not overly reactive or overwhelmed by what’s going on around us. (Source)

Every Monday, I add a quote to our weekly agenda. My students discuss these quotes to start our week. My hope is that the quotes and discussions support a positive culture in my classroom. 

I have all of the quotes that I use in one Google slide deck, so I can just copy and paste them into our agenda. Today I wanted to share that deck.

A Year of Mindful Monday Quotes Google Slide Deck


The slide deck can be used as a traditional deck or the individual slides can be downloaded as graphics and added to an activity or posted on social media.  

I also have another version of the template with square slides. 

A Year of Mindful Monday Quotes - Instagram Square

Dive Deeper in a Mindful Life

Feel free to make a copy and add your own quotes for your students. Let me know if you have any questions. #HappyLearning


If you have a favorite quote or mindfulness resource, please consider sharing it in the comments below or send me a note on social media. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts