Adobe Creative Challenge Templates

Adobe for Education is one of my favorite EdTech follows and I make sure I don't miss something awesome by turning on notifications for their Twitter account and following them on Instagram

It also never hurts to plan to visit the Adobe Education Exchange a few times a month. One of my favorited features is the ACE Creative Challenges that they post every month.


Here are two recent ones that I love.

If you love these challenges be sure to also explore the Creative Cloud Express Adobe in a Box contest.

IDEA Illinois has gone one step further and added a few Canva Templates for these challenges. 

Here are my creative attempts. I think these represent me? Probably a few things I am missing, but overall I am happy with my attempts. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts