Happiness TED Talks - What Makes You Happy?

I just got started with a quick 2 week book study for the book Happiness Advantage by Shawn Archor. (BTW, anyone and everyone is welcome to join this book study.) 

I wanted to give a shout out to Lindsay Zilly, IDEA, and Thrively for choosing the book. I'm not sure I would have ever picked this up or started exploring these TED Talks without them. 

Today I wanted to share some of the TED Talks connected to Happiness I've started to explore after reading the book and watching Shawn's TED Talk. I really fell down a rabbit hole of happiness. 

The first TED Talk I discovered after watching Shawn's was his sister Amy Blankson's (aka the Baby Unicorn) TED Talk on Happiness.

Up next in my exploration were two more TED Talks.
I soon discovered a TED Playlist curated by Shawn Archor that included some great talks. These are not all directly about happiness, but as a collection they have some strong connections to teaching and learning.


Here are a few more TED Talks that I will be exploring connected to happiness.
I also discovered a Happiness Festival YouTube Channel that I will be exploring.

Additional Books Worth Exploring by Shawn and Amy the Unicorn
The next challenge is to bring some of these concepts into my classroom. If you have any questions or suggestions, please consider sharing in the comments bellow. #HappyLearning

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts