Curiosity Question of the Week - What is Your Favorite Movie of all time? Why?

Last week's question had some great responses.

What is the 1 thing that you love the most about teaching & learning? Why?

This week's questions is another great question to help you get to know someone. I believe that movies can be a great way for people to make connections and share a bit about what makes you who you are.

What is your favorite movie of all time? Why? 
(You can pick more than one if you have different reasons for loving them. I don't think that the movie matters as much as why you choose it.)

Please share your answer and your why in the comments below or using the Hashtag #CuriosityQs. Each Thursday, I will share a new question that I hope will inspire you to share your thoughts and maybe explore something new.

If you have a great question that I can ask, please DM me on Twitter. Full credit will be given for all questions that I share that are not my own.


Popular Posts