Tuesday Tips - Two Favorite Google Slides Visual Design Add-ons


I spent part of my summer exploring design and design thinking. This led me to explore a variety of resources that support better visual design in my Slide Decks and HyperDocs.

Add-ons are found in the menus of Google Slides, Docs, Forms, and Sheets. Add-ons are tools built into G Suite that help you do more. You can find Slide Add-ons in the menu of Slides.


You can learn more about finding and installing add-ons using this Google Help Page.

Here are two Google Slides add-ons connected to visual design that I love.

The Noun Project - Quickly find the icon you want, change its color & size, then insert it right into your Google Slides and Docs.

Unsplash Add-ons - Insert free, HD photos from Unsplash easily in any slides presentation.

Looking for more EdTech and Google Tips? Explore the Archive of Past Tuesday Tips.


If you have a question or idea, please share in the comments below. 

Popular Posts