A Few of My Favorite Themes in Education Today

The pace of educational change can be staggering, but sometimes if you slow down and take a look at around you will discover how lucky today's educators can be. The internet makes it possible for ideas and knowledge to be everywhere. Educational technology has invaded classroom across the world. There number incredible resources and tools to enhance learning and engage students is staggering. 

The educational world is full of buzzwords. Like them or love them they are unavoidable. Here are a few of my current favorites:



On my radar:


With so many choices it is often difficult to decide what is best for learning in my classroom. There is not enough time in the day to try everything that looks cool. My solution is my Personal Learning Network. My PLN helps me find the right tools to enhance the right objectives.

We've taken the top recommendations from our PLN and organized them around the 4Cs of education on our Recharge Learning Website. It is not a static place and constantly evolving as new tools and ideas arrive. Check it our and let us know what we are missing?


Learn more:




1 comment:

Popular Posts