Quizizz - Review Mode Study Flashcards


Quizizz is definitely a favorite formative assessment tool in my classroom. I love that my students and I can complete a quiz together in class and then turn on the same quiz as a "homework game" to allow my students to retake a quiz multiple times.

Today I wanted to share a new feature that I absolutely love, Review Mode/Flashcards. I don't know exactly when this feature was released, but my students and I discovered it last week. 

Here is a sample student flashcard set connected to a recent Quizizz my students and I recently completed. 


You can share these study flashcards with students directly or students can access them when they reach the end of a Quizizz. This is especially a great feature if students are going to take the same Quizizz more than once. 

1 comment:

  1. can the teachers see who views the quizizz flashcards?

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts