My IDEAcon 2020 Sessions and Conference Resources

The newly rebranded IDEAcon Education Conference is February 24th through the 27th. You can learn more about the awesome presenters and sessions by visiting the IDEAcon SCHED

I am writing this post to share some of my resources and ideas for everyone attending or who won't have a chance to attend the conference. You can still learn quite a bit by following the hashtag and checking out the presenter resources. (I will add the Symbaloo of Session Resources to this post as soon as it goes live.)

My Sessions
I am excited to be facilitating three sessions this year.

If you won't have a chance to learn with me at one of my sessions, you can still explore some of my sessions resources here. Let me know if you have any questions or if I can help with anything.

More Awesome Sessions and Conference Resources
I wish I could attend every session.

Awesome Vendors
There are some incredible vendors with great resources and ideas for everyone. The Exhibit Hall and IDEA Exchange officialy open on Tuesday! Here are just a few vendors that I am most excited to connect with this year.

  • Book Creator (Booth 929)
  • Code HS (Booth 822)
  • Creativity Learning Systems (Booth 1041)
  • Edgenuity (Booth 942)
  • Edmentum (Booth 1016)
  • Girls Who code (Booth 940)
  • Google (Nervana Threshold)
  • Mastery Manager (Booth 427)
  • Microsoft (Booth 834)
  • Otus (Booth 720)
  • Pear Deck (Booth 507)
  • Promethean (Booth 1017 & 1019)
  • Screencastify (Booth 318)
  • Texthelp (Booth 310)
  • WeVideo (Booth 1007)
  • Complete List of Exhibitors (They are all awesome!)
The More You Share The More You Learn
I am excited to learn with everyone who is attending and engaging in the conference hashtags.

1 comment:

Popular Posts