Google Drawings and Google Slides Venn Diagram Templates


Creating is an essential part of learning. I've always believed that having my students draw is an essential component of our learning experience, but this has been a little harder to manage with my students at home. It's not that I can't have them draw on pen and paper, we still do this all the time. The problem is sharing these drawings with the rest of the class. There is always one glitch or another when my students take a photo of a drawing and then share it digitally.

To compensate during Remote Learning, Google Drawings has become an essential tool for creating to learn and sharing our learning with authentic audiences. While this is not something new for me, I am definitely using Google Drawings more now than I have in the past. Here are a few examples of how I've used Google Drawings in class. 
Today I wanted to share something new I created using Google Drawings that really isn't about drawing at all. I need a Venn diagram to compare rocks and minerals and after a short internet search I decided to create my own. I started with two perfect circles but stretching them a bit seemed to give a bit more room for text. I don't know if this is the best digital Venn Diagram on the market, but I think it will work for my purposes.


Feel free to make a copy and modify for your classroom. If you think your students need more space for text, you can also make it into rectangles. I also have one that I created using Google slides. 


Curious About Google Drawing Templates? Here are a few more great resources your might want to explore. 
Let me know if you have any suggestions or questions. Happy Learning!

1 comment:

  1. Creately has created Venn diagram templates fit your requirement and then download them as a PDF. For example, if you’re a teacher, then you can modify the template online and add name and class as the fields and then download it. You can even add names to the circles, fill some of the circles etc. You’re only bound by your creativity.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts