Professional Development for Educators in 2021

  

I will be the first to admit that I have not been dominating my journey as a lifelong learner over the last year, but I am committing today to make the change to be a more active learner. I love learning and I need to remember how important it is to grow as a learner and educator. This is something I believe the best educators do everyday. 

Today I wanted to share some of the professional development opportunities that I am extremely excited to explore in 2021.

This will be a list that I will update over the next several months as I discover new learning opportunities, so be sure to check back in the future to see what I've added. Also, if you have any suggestions please let me know on Twitter or by posting in the comments below. 

Virtual Conferences
Professional Organizations
  • Join a professional organization.  Here are a few that I love as a teacher and learner.
  • A simple Google search can lead educators to organizations connected to just about any educational topic. 
Learning On Your Own

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts