The 12 Days of Techmas - Day 4: Unsplash Photos

12 Days of Our Favorite Resources to Engage Learners

I always try to remember it’s not about the tech, it’s how you use it. This being said, sometimes learning about a new tool or resource will open the door to bigger discussions about, creativity, pedagogy, and learning. It is ok to sometimes start with a tool and then explore how or why you might use it to enhance teaching and learning.

Day 4 - Unsplash Photos

Yesterday, I shared one of my favorite resources for quick visual designs. Today I will be sharing another great resource to support visual design.

There are many great royalty free photo websites, but Unsplash Photos is definitely a favorite.
Make something awesome. Over 550,000 free (do-whatever-you-want) high-resolution photos brought to you by the world’s most generous community of photographers.
Created with Adobe Spark using Unsplash Photos

Images can be copied or downloaded from the site without signing up. Unsplash Photos is also an Add-on in Google Slides. No need to ever leave the My students and I use Unsplash Photos all the time to incorporate images into our presentations, memes, infographics, and more. 


If you’ve used Unsplash Photos in your classroom, please share your story in the comments below. If you have questions or other ideas, the comments below are waiting for you. 

I promise I won't be Scrooge. I will be back tomorrow with another resource. I wonder what it will be? So many awesome resources, so little time! Hopefully, I can figure it out before tomorrow.

Image Source

I am a Science Teacher and Instructional Technology Coordinator at Neuqua Valley High School in Naperville, IL. I am a lifelong learner who is always looking for new ideas and challenges. 
Twitter: @WickedEdTech | Blog: Know Your Why | Website: WickEdEdTech

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts