Remote Learning Resources to Support Digital and Hybrid Learning Experiences


I am uncertain about what teaching and learning will look like for my students this year, but I am also excited to take on the challenge of remote and hybrid learning. I am also nervous that I will do this right, but I am preparing this summer with the best intentions to create awesome learning experiences for all of my students. I think it should be quite an interesting learning experience. 

Today, I wanted to share some of the resources, ideas, and activities I am exploring to be ready to teach this year.

I know that I can't do this alone, so I am relying on my PLN to help and there are some great books written by educators for educators that can be explored to support remote learning. Here are some of the books I am reading and rereading this summer connected to digital learning and teaching. 
What are you reading this summer? What books would you add to this list?

If you are looking for more books, you might want to visit my recommended book site. I will be updating the site and adding new books and categories as part of my summer learning experience.


If you've explored my blog, website, seen me present, or just followed me on social media you know that I love to share resources and ideas. I am always learning and I believe that the more you share the more you learn. I am always looking for new ideas and new ways to share, so I am venturing into creating a few books this year. These are far from great works of nonfiction, but I am enjoying creating in these new spaces. If you are curious to explore my first attempts at writing and publishing, consider exploring one of these new eBooks. I've written both of these books as I take on the challenge of adjusting to new remote and hybrid teaching experiences.

Creating these books has been a great reflective experience that I hope to build on. I appreciate your support and feedback as I refine and revise these eBooks. I am also planning on finishing my
first print book in the near future. 

If you are looking for something more, I will also continue to update this free remote learning resource document.




1 comment:

Popular Posts