Year in Review - 2020 Resources for Teachers and Students

 

I always welcome back my students to the New Year with several activities connected to the events, stories, and trends from the previous year. The goal is to reflect and make connections to our learning experiences. Here are some resources connected to 2020 in review. 
I will continue to update this list as I discover new resources. Feel free to share any resources or ideas in the comments below. Please come back and check the updates if you are looking for something more over the next couple of weeks.

I've also posted our 2021 One Word HyperDoc Activity and our Reboot the Noggin - 2021 New Year's Welcome Back Activity this week. Educators are  welcome to copy and modify these for their own students.

Photos

Videos

Stories and Events

Exploring Politics and Trauma With Students
I will continue to update this post as my students and I find additional resources. If you have a resource to share, please add it to the comments below. 


No  Teachers Pay Teachers here. I will continue create to learn and everything I create is free under the Creative Commons License.
If you would like to support my creative work now and in the future, please consider donating any amount.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts